Tuesdays With Taylor
I’m back on the social media game! Stay tuned every Tuesday where I will be breaking down some of the most common conditions, treatments, and questions I get at Winchester Spine and Sport, your Chiropractor in Troy, MO.
My goal is to be an advocate for my patients and to have an answer for everyone who walks into my treatment room, whether that is with me or one of the world-class doctors in our network.
I grew up in a small town in the south-central part of Nebraska where my parents and grandparents each owned small businesses. Growing up, I learned the importance of serving the community and the importance of being a resource for the people around you. Without cooperation and teamwork, there is no way we can become who we want to be.
This thirst for cooperation and teamwork led me to seek out opportunities to work with young athletes and grew into a volunteer opportunity at Troy Buchanan High School. On Wednesday’s and Thursday’s from 1:30-3PM I assist Brandon Mundle, the athletic trainer, with assessment and treatment of athletes. This is an amazing opportunity for me to give back to these athletes and the community. It has been amazing getting to know the coaches and staff throughout the school district and a great opportunity to work with some very gifted athletes.
Some Quick Facts About Me…
- My fiance is also named Taylor, yes you read that correctly. She and I have been together 10 years and will get married Jan. 2020.
- My favorite sport is Golf. I can’t get enough! You can usually find Dr. Austin Panter and myself attacking flag sticks at Woods Fort during our lunch breaks. I was lucky enough to attend the last two American Ryder Cups and the 2018 Masters.
- I graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and am an avid Husker fan. Go Big Red!
- I love to travel. Especially to the ocean. My three favorite places I’ve traveled are Iceland, Hawaii, and Costa Rica.
- In my free time, I love to explore new coffee shops and seek out single origin coffees from around the world. Some of my favorites in the St. Louis area are MayPop Shop, Comet, and Coma. I can’t leave out our two amazing shops in Troy, The Roasted Bean & Cornerstone!
- I am also a very proud uncle of 3 crazy kids, Jett(8), Ace(4), and Rhen(1). My older sister(Cammi) and her husband(Austin) live in Lincoln, NE.